Submission and review of manuscripts to JHHSA, PAM, and PAQ are managed online. Manuscripts may be submitted via the following links:
PFM manuscripts can be submitted by email directly to the editor as microsoft Word documents:
M. Peter van der Hoek
P.O. Box 137
NL-3350 AC Papendrecht
Telephone +31-78-6153453 (or, if no answer: +31-10-4088813)
Guidelines for manuscripts submitted for review:
All manuscripts submitted for review should be double-spaced with standard fonts and margins and formatted according to APA style guidelines. Tables, figures, and graphics should be inserted in the place they should appear in the text rather than as an appendix. All author identifiers must be removed from the manuscript before submission; a cover letter with author contact information should be attached as a separate file. JHHSA and PAQ require work to be submitted as PDF files; PFM requires submissions as Word documents.
Guidelines for accepted articles:
Guidelines for articles accepted in PFM are available directly from the journal's editor.
Accepted articles for all other journals must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents conforming to the following:
- All text must be fully justified and single spaced.
- Margins (top, bottom) should be set at 2.0."
- Margins (left, right) should be set at 2.25."
- Please use Times New Roman 10 font size for the abstract; Times New Roman font size 11 for all other text.
- All figures, tables and charts must conform to the margins listed above, and be embedded in the text. All graphics must be in Portrait orientation, and be typed in a font size no smaller than Times New Roman 8.
- Note that the entire submission (manuscript, biographical sketch, abstract, and contact information) must conform to these format specifications.
- All credited authors must complete and return a publication contract.